As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we believe in transparency regarding our financial records.
All donations we receive go directly towards benefiting the pigs and other animals we give a forever home to. The majority of our expenses are animal food, veterinary care, and building supplies for pen and shelter construction. Our team members receive no salary or monetary compensation of any type.
- IRS 501(c)(3) Determination Letter
- Virginia State Corporation Commission Listing
- Virginia State Charitable Giving Organization Listing
View our financial reports to see how donations are spent. Reports are updated on a quarterly basis.
- Piggins and Banks Financial Report – 2022
- Piggins and Banks Financial Report – 2021
- Piggins and Banks Financial Report – 2020